Terms and Conditions
- SSMN LTD runs and owns Macresearch.org, an online service with informational, entertainment, and educational purposes referred to here also as “Macresearch” or “the website”.
- The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) regulate your use of the Macresearch.org website and the Content that is made accessible on it.
- Macresearch.org and references to macresearch.org include the Content which consists of and includes the following:
- All publications, videos, podcasts, broadcasts, and other content created by or for Macresearch.org and made accessible for download via Macresearch.org
- Articles, reviews, comments, postings, emails, messages, and other content and communications uploaded, submitted, transmitted, posted, or otherwise made available by third-party users to or using Macresearch.org or any message board or similar services run or made available on or through Macresearch.org (“User Content”).
- By accessing or using Macresearch.org, you confirm that you have read these Terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by them.
- In case you do not agree to or understand these Terms, you should not use Macresearch.org or any of its associated services. The same applies to the use, posting, or access to the Content published on Macresearch.org.
- Users who are under the age of 18 and users who do not understand these Terms or their meaning, should ask a parent or a guardian to explain them.
- SSMN LTD. reserves the right to update these Terms at any time, with any such changes taking immediate effect once posted at https://www.macresearch.org/terms-and-conditions.
- A username and password are needed to access specific parts of Macresearch.org, and you may be required to create an account before you can do so.
- In order to use Macresearch.org, you will need a username and password that are unique to you.
- You are not allowed to share your username and password with any third parties without SSMN LTD’s written permission.
- No one else but you may access your account at Macresearch.org with that username and password.
- Keeping your account, username, and password secure is your responsibility and always will be.
- You are and will always be solely liable for any and all activity that occurs under your account.
How to use Macresearch.org
- Macresearch.org and its Content MAY be downloaded and used via the Internet for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- The license granted by SSMN LTD. is non-exclusive and restricted to the use of Macresearch.org and its Content for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- Nothing in these Terms or the rights granted by them gives you any right, title, or ownership in or to Macresearch.org or any Content, and none of these Terms or the rights granted herein constitute a sale or transfer of any copyright or other right.
- You may not transfer, sublicense, or otherwise dispose of these rights without SSMN LTD’s prior written consent.
By using Macresearch.org you agree to the following:
- You cannot utilize Macresearch.org or any of the Content for commercial or business profit.
- You should not add contact details (such as email address, postal address, phone number, web address, etc.) meant for facilitating communication of any sort in any User Content;
- You should not use your access to Macresearch.org or information acquired from it to send unsolicited bulk emails or any spam;
- you should not process the information on or within Macresearch.org or any Content in an unfair manner, or use it for any unlawful or immoral purpose.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, Macresearch.org, and Content
- “Intellectual Property Rights” in this document refers to all ownership rights and interests in copyright, design right, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets, and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefore and other like rights.
- All rights to the design and software of the Macresearch.org website and all Produced Content are owned by or licensed to SSMN LTD. This is an assertion and reservation of all such rights on the part of SSMN LTD.
In respect of SSMN LTD’s reserved rights on Macresearch.org (the Content included), you are not allowed to:
- Seek profit or gain from URL Links, hypertext links, graphic links, hyperlinks, or other direct connections you provide to Macresearch.org without SSMN LTD’s prior written consent;
- Copy, print, display, publish, post, or otherwise use Macresearch.org and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or website without SSMN LTD’s prior written consent;
- Translate, distribute, transmit, use, re-use, re-post, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer, hack, attempt to hack, modify, adapt, merge, translate or otherwise exploit Macresearch.org (including the Content) for any purpose other than what is expressly permitted above or expressly permitted by the applicable law;
- Modify, add, remove, disable or tamper with any program code or data, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices and legends;
- Create software to mimic data or functionality in Macresearch.org;
- Use or act in any manner different than what is permitted by the Terms in this document.
- You agree to follow all of Macresearch.org’s regulations, including its “code of conduct” (found at https://www.macresearch.org/ethics-policy-statement) and any and all other regulations that may apply to Macresearch.org.
- You must retain all copyright and proprietary notices on Macresearch.org and in the Content.
- The Intellectual Property Rights of third parties are the property of their respective owners and SSMN LTD. does not warrant or represent them.
Content created by Users
- Macresearch.org is a service for entertainment, education, and information; as such, SSMN LTD. is involved in the transmission, hosting, caching, storage, retrieval, and dealing with User Content (including communications from third parties) without reviewing, selecting, or modifying the content of such User Content.
- Except when expressly stated otherwise, all opinions and views presented in User Content are those of the original authors and do not reflect or express the views of SSMN LTD.
- SSMN LTD. disclaims any and all responsibility for any comments, opinions, or remarks made by any User Content and is not liable for the same.
- Using Macresearch.org constitutes your acceptance that SSMN LTD. is under no obligation to monitor the content of any User
- Content, and that all User Content is provided with the understanding that SSMN LTD. is not responsible for, and does not, monitor, edit, or otherwise censor or edit, the content.
- However, SSMN LTD. reserves the right to delete or reject any User Content and to withdraw or suspend your ability to access, upload, publish, transmit, post, or otherwise place User Content on or via Macresearch.org regardless of the reason.
- You agree that you will not upload, submit, transmit, post, or otherwise place any User Content on Macresearch.org, nor will you make any communication or post to or transmit to Macresearch.org any material or statement that:
A. Is against the law or gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
B. Promotes any activities that are against the law or are illegal;
C. Violates any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party or assists violation or piracy;
D. Includes security threats like computer viruses, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious software or technically harmful data;
E. Promotes abuse, pornography, defamation, discrimination, or obscenity;
F. Is meant to harass any person;
G. Is meant to market or promote any third party;
H. Is seeking or attempting to make any arrangement to meet a child under the age of 16 or which may have such a meeting as its intent;
I. Contains materials that are restricted which may include but are not limited to passwords, information related to medical conditions, information that is confidential to any person; or information that is meant to invite, encourage, solicit, advocate, provoke or incite all of the above.
- Internet users are at risk of encountering persons who are not who they claim to be. It is possible for individuals to offer or act in a manner that is false, deceptive, criminal, or otherwise inappropriate.
- There is no way for SSMN LTD. to verify the statements of user-submitted content. Your judgment is the only valid one here. Since this is the case, you should take precautions while visiting a new website.
- You acknowledge this is the case and, by visiting Macresearch.org, you agree to use Macresearch.org and its services at your own risk.
- YOU SHOULD EXERCISE PARTICULAR CAUTION IN DISCLOSING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, AND LOCATION.
- You understand and agree that you are entirely and solely responsible for all User Content that you upload, submit, transmit, post, or otherwise place on or through Macresearch.org. SSMN LTD. disclaims any responsibility for User Content.
- By the act of uploading, submitting, transmitting, posting, or otherwise placing any User Content on or through Macresearch.org, you expressly agree and confirm that:
A. You do not belong to the minor age group or have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to do so on these Terms.
B. Any User Content you provide may be used on and in connection with Macresearch.org;
C. We can advertise your username and use it in connection with any User Content you submit or make available;
D. You grant to SSMN LTD. the non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to use such User Content on and/or in connection with Macresearch.org and give all consents (if any) which SSMN LTD. requires, including under copyright and other intellectual property, data protection and privacy laws worldwide, only for that use specified above;
E. You give to SSMN LTD. your permission to use, publish, edit, modify and adapt your User Content for any and all purposes relating to Macresearch.org and the business of SSMN LTD., and you hereby grant it an unrestricted non-exclusive license to do so and give up all so-called moral rights in your User Content.
F. You have proper licenses or own all permissions and other consents concerning all features and resources used in the User Content you submit or make available;
G. That the User Content you submit or make available and the use of it as described by these Terms does not and will not violate any third-party Intellectual Property Rights or other rights;
H. You are entitled to submit it and make it available for use as described by these Terms and you have no contractual or other obligations that prevent you from doing so;
I. You have obtained all permissions and consent required for the use by SSMN LTD. of any User Content you submit or make available, as described in these Terms;
J. Rights that are inconsistent with the rights granted above have not been granted by you to any other individual.
- Macresearch.org is provided and maintained by SSML LTD. “as is” for educational, entertainment, and personal information purposes.
- SSMN LTD. gives no additional guarantee in connection with Macresearch.org or any Content and is solely responsible for providing its services with reasonable skill and care.
- Links to online services and third-party websites (External sites) have not been reviewed or verified by SSMN LTD.
- You use and access External Sites at your own risk.
- SSMN LTD. does not give any warranty in connection with Macresearch.org other than what is expressly stated and permitted by the law.
- SSMN LTD. is not liable for:
A. Damage or loss of any kind, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem which SSMN LTD. has been notified about;
B. The validity, accuracy, or currency of the information and material contained on Macresearch.org;
C. Any delays in updating Macresearch.org or any interruptions to the service;
D. Any inaccurate or incorrect information on Macresearch.org;
E. Violation of copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties through any User Content or use of Macresearch.org;
F. The content of any External Sites, their availability, quality, or nature;
G. Any External Sites transactions;
H. Any kind of damage or loss caused by viruses or other malicious software that may attack a user’s computer, software, data, or other property, due to accessing, using, or downloading Macresearch.org or any User Content;
I. All conditions, warranties, representations, and other Terms that would have an effect, except for this document.
- SSMN LTD. gives no guarantees that Macresearch.org will operate without interruption or error and disclaims all liability for any failure to perform any obligation hereunder due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, interruptions in the Internet or communications services, fire, flood, war, or act of God.
- There are no other warranties, conditions, or Terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, except those provided above. All such Terms are excluded to the maximum extent that the law permits.
- No exclusion or limitation of SSMN LTD’s responsibility for death or bodily harm arising from its negligence nor any false representation is made above, and all of your statutory and common law consumer rights remain unaffected by these Terms.
- You agree that in no event should you use Macresearch.org in a manner that is prohibited, that gives rise to civil or criminal responsibility, or that brings Macresearch.org into disgrace.
- You acknowledge and accept full responsibility for any activity that occurs under your account, including the security of your password and membership account, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and keep harmless SSMN LTD’s and SSMN LTD’s affiliates and officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, licensors, and licensees (collectively called the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms, or claims arising from your use of Macresearch.org, any User Content or the use of your membership account.
- You shall do everything in your power to help SSMN LTD. defend any accusation it faces. SSMN LTD. has the right, at its own cost, to take exclusive control and defense of any issue for which you would otherwise be responsible for indemnification.
• SSMN LTD. may terminate your access to and use of Macresearch.org and any Content or other part of it if it determines (in its sole judgment) that you have broken any of these Terms. SSMN LTD’s accumulated rights shall be unaffected by the termination.
- To the fullest extent authorized by law, all other explicit or implied warranties, conditions, or other Terms, whether statutory or otherwise, are therefore excluded (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
- SSMN LTD. does not represent you or anybody else, but rather operates only on its own account.
- Any failure on the part of SSMN LTD. to enforce any term of this document shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or right.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be interpreted, at SSMN LTD’s decision, to represent the party’s intentions as closely as possible, and the other provisions will continue in full force, and effect.
- All other terms and conditions of the contract that you may purport or propose are expressly rejected in favor of these terms and conditions, which form the whole agreement between you and SSMN LTD.
- The words “include” and “including” used in these Terms have the meanings and should be interpreted as “include without limitation” and “including without limitation”, respectively.
- All questions concerning the interpretation, application and effect of the foregoing permissions, exclusions, licenses, and conditions of use shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the European Union, and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the European Union courts.
- Macresearch.org is intended for and directed at the EU and USA, and no representation or warranty is made as to whether Macresearch.org complies with the regulations and local laws, applicable in any other countries.
- If you use Macresearch.org, you guarantee that you can meet the system requirements, the software requirements, and the Content consumption requirements, including email and web usage.
About SSMN LTD.
All comments, suggestions, and inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.