SSMN LTD. uses “cookies” and other similar technologies on our websites, applications, and other services (each referred to here as a “Service”) to better understand how you interact with our content, to display personalized advertisements on our website and other websites, to enhance your experience, and to enable you to use certain features, such as sharing content via social networks or other communications channels.
This document also explains the ways in which third parties may use such technologies in connection with the provision of our Services.
Cookies are bits of information (text files) that websites and apps you use leave on your computer or device. Cookies are extensively used to make websites and apps function, or function more effectively, by allowing them to remember some information about you, either temporarily (“session cookie”) or for repeat visits (“persistent cookie”).
A summary of the first-party and third-party cookies used by our Services may be found below. We run our cookie scanning tool over our Services on a regular basis to ensure that the data we save is up-to-date. Here are the broad categories into which we divide cookies:
- “strictly necessary”
3. This website employs the following broad categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: There is no personally identifying information saved in these cookies. However, they’re vital to the operation of the Service. Typically, cookies are only placed in response to your requests for services, such as when you change your privacy settings, log in, or fill out a form. Some or all of the services you have requested may not work if your browser is configured to block or notify you about certain cookies.
- Performance cookies: We use these cookies to monitor and enhance the operation of our Services. They show us the most and least visited pages, as well as how users navigate the site or app. Thanks to these cookies, we are able to enhance the functionality of our Services and provide a better overall experience for our users. It is our policy to only use the aggregated, anonymous data gained from these cookies for any purpose. You can prevent your browser from accepting these cookies or at least warn you when it does. Doing so will have no effect on the service given to you.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable our Services to deliver increased functionality and personalization, including remembering the choices you make and the preferences associated with your account. There are times when we, or the third-party suppliers whose services we’ve included on our sites, will install cookies on your device. Some or all of the services you have requested may not work if your browser is configured to block or notify you about certain cookies.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies come in the form of files, or code from our advertising partners, that may be included on our website, in our emails, or, in mobile applications to keep track of how you interact with us. The information they provide us with helps us improve our services to you, and make the website, and any advertising materials that get displayed, more relevant to your interests.
You can prevent your browser from accepting these cookies or at least warn you when it does. However, if you block certain cookies, we may not be able to personalize the website experience to your preferences or display advertisements that are more relevant to you.
4. How to disable cookie access
You may decline all but absolutely required cookies by modifying your selections in the “cookie preference center” found in the website’s footer.
You may restrict your browser from accepting specific cookies, have the browser request your approval before a new cookie is added to your browser, or block cookies completely by adjusting the settings in your browser’s choices for privacy.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of other websites; the following links will direct you to the appropriate settings for a number of popular browsers:
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer and MS Edge
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
If you’re using a different browser or need some other guidance, you can find it at www.allaboutcookies.org, in the manual for your device, or in the online help files for your service provider.
5. Third-Party Content and Advertising
Third-party content and advertising services may be used by our Services for the purpose of analyzing visitor site interactions with our online marketing campaigns, advertising, or attribution that helps link e-commerce purchases to our brand. Please review the details and unsubscribe instructions below for more details:
Google Ad-Tech Vendors
|We use Google Ads, an online advertising platform, to advertise our events, online content, and services on Google Search, YouTube, and other sites. Some advertisers also use Google Ads to purchase advertisements that are displayed on our Sites.|
|Google Analytics is used to monitor and analyze site traffic, compile reports, and serve up targeted ads to users.|
|Skimlinks help us attribute online sales to our company.|
|We use YouTube’s application programming interface (API) capabilities to provide content, track user engagement, compile data, and monetize ads.|
You may also choose to not use third-party online advertising services by using the following opt-out mechanisms:
Important! Clicking any of the aforementioned links will take you to the corresponding external website. We are not liable for the information included on third-party websites.
If you don’t want your browser to accept cookies from third-party websites, you may remove them or prevent them from being used (see Section 4 of this document for more information).
If you disable advertising cookies, the adverts you see on websites may not be tailored to your preferences, but they will still appear.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body responsible for data protection in the applicable country jurisdiction.